Not-for-profit webinar series
Get the inspiration and practical support you need to be resilient in the midst of change and a complex operating environment.
Build new skills with deeper insights on innovation, funding, and lessons learned from the pandemic through a series of interactive sessions, panels and Q&As. Plus, explore the latest issues in policy, leadership and how to re-imagine the not-for-profit ecosystem for the future from Canada’s top experts in the field.
This webinar series will take place over two separate days (February 9 and 16) with three, one-hour webinars each day and will provide some time for Q&A. The webinars will be delivered by recognized specialists; familiar names who are masters of innovation , funding strategies, policy, and leadership for the NFP sector.
You will learn about:
- cybersecurity and digital transformation
- best practices in team leadership and diversity
- new approaches to NFP fundraising
- financial governance and strategy
- social enterprise opportunities
- risk oversight and operations
- fostering a culture of innovation
- the future of not-for-profit work
Who should attend?
- not-for-profit CFOs, board members and senior leaders
- other not-for-profit executives and managers
- practitioners and consultants who work with not-for-profits
- financial professionals from associations, membership organizations, charities, and educational institutions
You may also be interested in:+
What equipment do I need to join the virtual conference?
For a smooth virtual conference experience, ensure that you have:
- the most current operating system and browser on the device you will use to connect to the virtual conference platform
- access to high speed/broadband internet (or 4G/LTE services for mobile/tablet devices)
- speakers/headphones to hear the conference speakers, and a keyboard to submit any questions to the speakers
Member Development and Support
Email: [email protected]