Get your downloadable electronic copy.
This free practical guide focuses on how to deal with the financial stress and emotional shock of losing a job.
- how to finance your life going forward, including the use of Tax-Free Savings Accounts and Registered Retirement Savings Plans
- unlocking “locked in” pension accounts
- using debt management strategies such as
- leveraging lines of credit
- transferring credit card balances
- signing up for non-profit credit counselling
- submitting a consumer proposal
- filing for bankruptcy
- tips for job search and employment options
- government resources
Note: This publication is available in English only.
Proudly sponsored by Canada Life, our National Development Sponsor.