Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
Learn how to create effective tabular data sets in Excel so that you can better organize and analyze financial information.
Being effective and efficient in your day-to-day accounting work hinges on your ability to create solid data tables. This course covers the key features of good tabular data sets in Excel and:
Participants in this online course will also receive a free ebook with their registration. Upon completion, you will have a well-developed skill set for creating functional and attractive tables that can be mined for deeper meaning.
Additional options and pricing may be available. See pricing and registration for more details.
Structuring tabular data
• What We Will Cover• The Importance of Tabular Data• Structuring Tabular Data• Cleaning Up Payroll Data - Part 1• Cleaning Up Payroll Data - Part 2• What Have We Done
Working with tabular data
• Mining and Formatting Data - Part 1• Mining and Formatting Data - Part 2• Mining and Formatting Data - Part 3• Mining and Formatting Data - Part 4• Using Data for Different Information - Part 1• Using Data for Different Information - Part 2• Filtering for Specific Information• What Have We Done
Removing duplicates to drill down data
• Extracting Pay Rates• What Have We Done
• Using Named Ranges in Formulas - Part 1• Using Named Ranges in Formulas - Part 2• Using Named Ranges in Formulas - Part 3• Using Named Ranges in Formulas - Part 4• Calculating Inventory Totals• What Have We Done
Lookup functions- VLOOKUP(): Approximate matches
• How Are Excel Tables Different?• Working With Excel Tables• Creating Excel Tables• Resizing and Structured Table Referencing• Table Styles• Populating the Inventory Sheet• Advanced Table Lookups - Part 1• Advanced Table Lookups - Part 2• What Have We Done• Dashboard Overview
• In Review• ConclusionFinal Quiz
Gain the fundamental information and tools needed to master making spreadsheets in Excel.
Learn how to use Excel to create interesting and impactful financial reports.
Improve your ability to create and work with PivotTables so that you can more effectively summarize, analyze and present financial data.
Member Development and Support
This event has multiple dates and locations. See event details for more information.
Attend the IFRS Discussion Group meeting from anywhere in the world. Virtual observers will be able to see and hear the discussion along with those attending in person.
October 1, 2018
The ONE is Canada’s must-attend, multi-track CPA event of the year. Stay at the top of your game with future-focused sessions, thought-provoking keynotes, prime networking opportunities and a first-class exhibition floor.
October 15, 2018
Stay up-to-date on critical indirect tax issues and network with other indirect tax professionals at Canada’s largest and longest-running indirect tax event.