CPA PEP admission requirements for holders of undergraduate degrees

Learn about the requirements you need to complete in order to enter the CPA PEP.

You must have an undergraduate degree with specific subject area coverage to be admitted to the new CPA Professional Education Program (CPA PEP). If you are pursuing a degree in a subject other than accounting, you can get that coverage through our CPA preparatory courses (formerly CPA PREP).

CPA preparatory courses were developed nationally by the profession and are delivered part-time through distance learning or in-class sessions by the provincial (or in some cases regional) bodies.

CPA provincial bodies are also working directly with post-secondary institutions to develop specific course requirements for future students.