We are looking forward to working with our National Marking Centre (NMC) team members to help our Common Final Examination (CFE) candidates pass the CFE and complete their CPA education requirements.
- Typically 20-30 hours of marking, which will happen over the four-day period for each individual case marking centre (five-day period for the Day 3 mock CFE marking centre). Note that any preparation time for reviewing the case and training materials is in addition to this estimate.
- New markers must be available to mark for at least one of the following:
- Day 3 mock CFE, August 6-11
- All training and marking are done remotely.
- Renumeration is based on a fee per case marked (ranges from $18 to $65/case).
- In addition, a marker may be eligible for multiple bonuses for meeting pre-defined paper targets by established deadlines within a case centre.
If you are a CPA member in good standing and want to play a role in this important process, please:
Successful applicants will be notified via email by May 15, 2023, and next steps will be communicated.