Volunteer with CPA Canada: How to get involved
Representing an extensive network of professionals, subject-matter experts and academics, volunteers play an essential role in our ability to deliver the CPA profession’s vision.
Finding the right volunteer opportunity will ensure you have a rewarding experience. The steps below will help you on your way to contributing to successful outcomes on important programs and initiatives at CPA Canada.
There are several ways to get involved as a volunteer. Before you start the process, we encourage you to review the key committee groups in the Volunteer Committees section to determine the right fit for you:
- identify the key group you are passionate about volunteering on
- align the skills and knowledge you can offer to the committee(s)
- determine frequency of your volunteer commitment
- learn about the relevant details for the volunteer position
- begin your journey by applying for the role
Visit our Volunteer Opportunities section to be a part of the CPA Canada volunteer team.
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING
There are many benefits to getting involved, including:
- having a voice on important decisions and actions that affect the profession
- giving back to the profession
- working with peers
- gaining new insights and knowledge from fellow volunteers
Have any questions? Please email the Volunteer Services group for more information.