Share your knowledge and expertise as a professional financial expert by becoming a financial literacy volunteer in our Financial Literacy Community Connect Network, CPA Canada’s financial literacy volunteer program.
We offer a wide range of sessions that are directed at diverse audiences of all ages and backgrounds. Our program catalogue contains outlines and overviews of each session. We have many volunteers that are passionate about different areas of the program.
We will provide:
- prepared presentations, activities, handouts and materials
- training (in person and online)
- to share your knowledge in a way that is easy to understand
- register your session with us
- co-ordinate with the host organization
- learn about the target audience/host organization
- find out about the session requirements
- review the session overview
- familiarize yourself with the session materials (PPTs, handouts, etc.)
- submit completed evaluation forms to us
- Session Presenter – present our financial literacy education sessions in local communities
- Area Leader
- provide outreach and co-ordinate our volunteers in their specified area
- present our financial literacy education sessions in local communities
- Writer - provide content for our financial literacy blog and enewsletter
Register to become a financial literacy volunteer
Our financial literacy volunteer program is open to active or retired CPA members only, excluding students. For questions, please email us.
You must login to your account to proceed with the registration.
Login and proceed with registration
Don’t have an account?
Create account and proceed with registration