Build back blended: Diversifying revenue streams post-pandemic
You may also be interested in:
Canadian charities are experiencing the largest revenue shift in our history right now – and that’s before factoring in the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic. Individual donor numbers are declining and cash donations have been replaced by gifts of assets, like securities and life insurance.
Find out how to best navigate these trends in charity finance and get on track to rebounding for long-term sustainability. In this webinar, you will learn about how to take advantage of strategies like donor-advised funds and personal foundation gifts, as well as how to apply the latest regulatory updates in the charity sector.
When you finish this session, you’ll walk away with a newfound confidence to facilitate, receive and administer gifts on an ongoing basis. Open to charity leaders and financial professionals from organizations of all sizes.
Jointly Presented By:
You will learn about:
- how to increase revenue growth
- emerging trends in charity finance
- shifting trends in gifting and their effect on receipts and administration
- best practices for your finance team in the face of change
- practical productivity strategies that connect finance and fundraising
- legal changes to bequest administration
- scaling operations for crowdfunding
- new Canadian data on charity trends
- and much more
Who should attend?
- charity board members with finance or audit focus
- consultants in the not-for-profit sector
- not-for-profit treasurers or finance leaders
- small practitioners taking on charitable NFP clients
- professionals in finance for charitable NFPs
Member Development and Support
Email: [email protected]