Jointly Presented By:
CPA Canada and the AcSB
|Location and date:|
Are you a Canadian private enterprise or not-for-profit organization, an advisor to one, or a user of financial reports? Learn about the financial statement implications of the COVID-19 health pandemic and get an update on future changes to Part II and Part III of the CPA Canada Handbook — Accounting.
Pricing & registration
Additional options and pricing may be available. See pricing and registration for more details.
1 CPD hour(s)
You will learn about:
- COVID-19 related financial statement considerations, including:
- impairment of long-lived assets
- impairment of goodwill and intangible assets
- going concern
- government assistance
- debt modifications
- update on potential relief from accounting for COVID-19-related lease amendments as lease modifications
- update on the Employee Future Benefits project
- overview of the 2020 annual improvements
Who should attend?
- financial statement preparers
- other users
Member Development and Support
Email: [email protected]