Practitioner’s Pulse webinar (June 2022): Quality Management, Practical Application Considerations
Join this live discussion to hear the challenges identified and questions raised by practitioners from BDO LLP and RSM LLP as they work with their firms to meet the requirements of the new quality management standards, CSQM 1, CSQM 2, and CAS 220. Listen in as the panel shares their experiences so far in designing and implementing their firms’ system of quality management and build on the lessons they have learned from these experiences. Ask your questions to the panel during this live presentation.
A recording of this session will be made available on demand for those unable to attend the live webinar.
You will learn about:
- scope of the quality management standards (CSQM 1, CSQM 2, and CAS 220)
- quality management at the firm level and at the engagement level
- designing the system of quality management
- performing and responding to risk assessments
- monitoring the system of quality management and taking remediation actions
- resources available to support you in your firm's implementation
Who should attend?
- practice leaders and decision-makers for public practice firms
- practitioners of firms who perform audits or reviews of financial statements, or other assurance or related services engagements
Member Development and Support
Email: [email protected]