Jointly Presented By:
Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) makes available this section membership in association with the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (AICPA and CIMA).
AICPA and CIMA Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS) section membership offers a vast array of tools and resources for CPAs specializing in forensic accounting and business valuation services.
Becoming a member today will help you provide the highest level of service to clients and enhance your business.
Receive exclusive access to these valuable benefits:
- advocacy: The FVS section serves as the voice of CPAs who provide forensic and valuation services by promoting and protecting member interests with regulators and third parties.
- certification: The Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) credential program provides you with expertise that sets you apart in the marketplace.
- community: Networking opportunities, conferences, resources, events, committees and task forces allow members to connect with peers.
- news and information: Exclusive communications offer insight on technical issues, client communications and business development.
- practice development: Resources help you develop or expand your forensic accounting and business valuation services.
- professional development: Education, webinars and other initiatives help you develop your forensic and valuation expertise and achieve your career goals.
- significant discounts: Enjoy substantial savings on FVS-related products when you become a member.
Pricing & registration
Additional options and pricing may be available. See pricing and registration for more details.
Venue[s] and Accommodation[s]
You may also be interested in:
Earn the Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) credential and take your forensic accounting knowledge to the next level.
Gain a high-level view of the relevant information, tools and strategies you need to know to better understand the stakes and ethical challenges involved in addressing money laundering and terrorism financing risk.
November 6, 2023
Join us this November for timely updates, cutting-edge information on new technology, and quality networking with other forensic accounting and valuation professionals.
Sherri Bulmer, Member Development and Support
Email: [email protected]