Forensic and valuation services section membership
AICPA and CIMA Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS) section membership offers a vast array of tools and resources for CPAs specializing in forensic accounting and business valuation services.
Becoming a member today will help you provide the highest level of service to clients and enhance your business.
Receive exclusive access to these valuable benefits:
- advocacy: The FVS section serves as the voice of CPAs who provide forensic and valuation services by promoting and protecting member interests with regulators and third parties.
- certification: The Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) credential program provides you with expertise that sets you apart in the marketplace.
- community: Networking opportunities, conferences, resources, events, committees and task forces allow members to connect with peers.
- news and information: Exclusive communications offer insight on technical issues, client communications and business development.
- practice development: Resources help you develop or expand your forensic accounting and business valuation services.
- professional development: Education, webinars and other initiatives help you develop your forensic and valuation expertise and achieve your career goals.
- significant discounts: Enjoy substantial savings on FVS-related products when you become a member.
Jointly Presented By:
Email: [email protected]