An audit partner with experience in both public practice and industry, Stephen’s primary focus is on addressing the needs of clients with public accountability, including public companies and not-for-profit organizations.
Stephen is also RSM Canada's national leader of the not-for-profit industry group. He draws on his experience in industry to bring practical, results-oriented accounting and business insights to his clients through the services he provides and his training seminars.
Stephen graduated Brock University with undergraduate and graduate degrees. He is a CPA, CA, having earned his designation in 1999. He became a partner in 2008.
- Institute of Corporate Directors, NFP governance program graduate
- Focus group participant - Canadian Accounting Standards Board - Proposed changes to accounting standards for NPOs
- Committee chair, CPA Canada NFP Forum
- Board member and chair, Finance Committee, CF Canada
- Former practice inspector and marker, Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- Former lecturer and adviser, Faculty of Business, Brock University