Bobbi holds her CPA designation with 20 years of experience in audits, reviews, financial reporting, risk management and internal controls. She is the national partner at KPMG representing the not-for-profit sector, specializing in not-for-profit organizations, ranging from those with revenues of under $1 million to those with over $1 billion annually.
Bobbi has actively worked with a number of national charitable organizations through their investigation and active consolidation/centralization of operations. She provides input regarding best practices and how to maintain an effective control environment during times of change, as well as advising organizations on methods to effectively consolidate their financial reporting processes.
Bobbi’s additional involvements include:
- current treasurer of AboutFace; member of the compensation committee
- current CPA committee member for the not-for-profit governance committee.
- past member of the application review committee of the Canada Revenue Agency’s charities partnership and outreach program
- past member of a joint committee struck between Imagine Canada and the Ontario Non-Profit Network regarding the Accounting Standards Board invitation to comment – future of not-for-profit accounting standards
- past member of the Imagine Canada ethical code committee
- past president, treasurer of the East Scarborough Boys and Girls club
- past treasurer of the Best Start Health coalition of Peel
- chairman of the board of directors, KPMG Foundation
- KPMG national partner in charge of audit services to the not-for-profit sector
- national program champion for CommunityShift; co-founded program with Ivey School of Business for leadership development in the not-for-profit sector
- Women’s Interchange Network committee member
- recipient of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal 2012