Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
• What We Will Cover• PivotTables Basics• PivotTable Compliant Data Sources• Creating a Basic PivotTable• Creating a Basic PivotTable - Part 2
• Formatting PivotTables• Creating an Expense Report• Formatting the Expense Report PivotTable• Finalizing the Expense Report PivotTable
• Excel Tables• Sales Report Analysis with PivotTables• Modifying Source Data• Formatting the Sales Report• Completing the Sales Report Analysis
• Intro to Slicing Data• Slicing Data• Data Slicer Tools• Linking Slicers to Multiple PivotTables
• Connecting to Databases• Importing Data Sources• Using PivotTables to Refine Data• Consolidating Your Data Table• Formatting Large Data Sets• Slicing Large Data Sets• Refreshing and Drilling Down from Databases
• In Review • Conclusion• Final Quiz
Join our financial literacy volunteer program for CPA members.
January 9, 2017
Canada is celebrating its 150th anniversary. We’re celebrating you, Canadian CPAs. Tell us why you’re proud to be a Canadian CPA. Then watch for our big celebration in July.
March 1, 2017
Gain practical organizational insights and learn from industry experts at this annual event for not-for-profit financial leaders.