Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
Improve your ability to create and work with PivotTables so that you can more effectively summarize, analyze and present financial data.
PivotTables are a powerful data summarization tool within Excel that can help you add tremendous value to your financial spreadsheets. This online course will teach you:
In addition to the insights and techniques you will learn, you will also gain a free ebook upon registration.
Additional options and pricing may be available. See pricing and registration for more details.
• What We Will Cover• PivotTables Basics• PivotTable Compliant Data Sources• Creating a Basic PivotTable• Creating a Basic PivotTable - Part 2
• Formatting PivotTables• Creating an Expense Report• Formatting the Expense Report PivotTable• Finalizing the Expense Report PivotTable
• Excel Tables• Sales Report Analysis with PivotTables• Modifying Source Data• Formatting the Sales Report• Completing the Sales Report Analysis
Slicing and dicing your data
• Intro to Slicing Data• Slicing Data• Data Slicer Tools• Linking Slicers to Multiple PivotTables
Connecting to databases
• Connecting to Databases• Importing Data Sources• Using PivotTables to Refine Data• Consolidating Your Data Table• Formatting Large Data Sets• Slicing Large Data Sets• Refreshing and Drilling Down from Databases
• In Review • Conclusion• Final Quiz
Gain the fundamental information and tools needed to master making spreadsheets in Excel.
Learn the purpose of logic and reference functions, and how to use them. Take a deep dive into lookup functions, including VLOOKUP(), and become a master of Excel functions.
Learn how to use key functions in Excel that will help you effectively evaluate financial data and make better business decisions.
Member Development and Support
May 22, 2019
Explore important emerging technologies in accounting, business and finance at this must-attend conference for senior leaders. Connect with peers, experts and pioneers on best-fit technology solutions for your clients or organization.
This event has multiple dates and locations. See event details for more information.
Are you a preparer, director, practitioner, investor or contributor who reports, oversees, assesses or uses performance measures? Learn how you can help improve the quality of performance measures by leveraging this framework.
April 25, 2019
This webinar, part of CPA Canada's IFRS webinar series, provides you with the latest updates on issues of relevance to Canadian public companies, including key changes to IFRS and Canadian securities legislation.