Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
Improve your ability to create and work with PivotTables so that you can more effectively summarize, analyze and present financial data.
PivotTables are a powerful data summarization tool within Excel that can help you add tremendous value to your financial spreadsheets. This online course will teach you:
In addition to the insights and techniques you will learn, you will also gain a free ebook upon registration.
Additional options and pricing may be available. See pricing and registration for more details.
• What We Will Cover• PivotTables Basics• PivotTable Compliant Data Sources• Creating a Basic PivotTable• Creating a Basic PivotTable - Part 2
• Formatting PivotTables• Creating an Expense Report• Formatting the Expense Report PivotTable• Finalizing the Expense Report PivotTable
• Excel Tables• Sales Report Analysis with PivotTables• Modifying Source Data• Formatting the Sales Report• Completing the Sales Report Analysis
Slicing and dicing your data
• Intro to Slicing Data• Slicing Data• Data Slicer Tools• Linking Slicers to Multiple PivotTables
Connecting to databases
• Connecting to Databases• Importing Data Sources• Using PivotTables to Refine Data• Consolidating Your Data Table• Formatting Large Data Sets• Slicing Large Data Sets• Refreshing and Drilling Down from Databases
• In Review • Conclusion• Final Quiz
Gain the fundamental information and tools needed to master making spreadsheets in Excel.
Learn the purpose of logic and reference functions, and how to use them. Take a deep dive into lookup functions, including VLOOKUP(), and become a master of Excel functions.
Learn how to use key functions in Excel that will help you effectively evaluate financial data and make better business decisions.
Member Development and Support
May 25, 2020
COVID-19 UPDATE: Your health and safety are very important to CPA Canada. Out of an abundance of caution, the National Technology Forum will be postponed and rescheduled for a later date. This measure follows current public health guidelines on large gatherings to reduce any potential risk of exposure to the coronavirus. More information will be posted here once available. If you have already registered for the forum, we will be in touch with you soon.
March 18, 2020
The federal government’s actions and fiscal support to address the widespread and devastating economic fallout of the COVID-19 pandemic are welcomed by Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada).
Employees working away from the office could be your company’s weakest link when trying to avoid a cyberattack, experts say