Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
Discover the essential tools needed to further develop your learning in Excel and become proficient at creating spreadsheets.
Creating effective spreadsheets comes down to having a solid handle on Excel. You can strengthen your expertise in this essential accounting software with Introduction to Excel: Beginning the journey to spreadsheet mastery.
This online course provides an overview of the Excel 2010 user interface, and explains areas you should understand long before you start working with formulas and power techniques. The resulting knowledge will enhance your accounting practice and allow you to better serve your clients or organization.
Additional options and pricing may be available. See pricing and registration for more details.
Excel user interface
• What We Will Cover• The Excel User Interface• The Work Surfaces• Ribbons and Menus• Customizing the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar — Part 1• Customizing the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar — Part 2• Keyboard Navigation• Keyboard Shortcuts• Other Visual Elements• What Have We Done
Basic navigation in excel
• Navigational Keyboard Shortcuts• Selecting Ranges• Entering and Clearing Data — Part 1• Entering and Clearing Data — Part 2• What Have We Done
• Data Relocation• Manipulating Worksheet Structure• Hiding Data• What Have We Done
• Formatting Elements• Number Formatting• Text Alignment Options• Changing Fonts• Borders• Cell Fills• Copying Formats• What Have We Done
Page layout and printing
• Basic Printing Setup• Fitting Print Jobs to Specific Pages• Advanced Print Job Setup• Creating Custom Headers and Footers• Other Sharing Methods and Creating PDF’s• What Have We Done
• General Excel Options• Locating Excel Options and Add-Ins• What Have We Done
• In Review • Conclusion• Final Quiz
Gain the fundamental information and tools needed to master making spreadsheets in Excel.
Learn the purpose of logic and reference functions, and how to use them. Take a deep dive into lookup functions, including VLOOKUP(), and become a master of Excel functions.
Learn how to use key functions in Excel that will help you effectively evaluate financial data and make better business decisions.
CPA Canada Professional Learning and Development Customer Service
Take advantage of the valuable professional publications available through CPAstore to enhance your professional competencies in tax, accounting, assurance, business, finance, practice management and other business areas.
December 6, 2016
Update your knowledge and strengthen your network at this must-attend conference covering the most important issues and trends affecting audit committee members.
November 1, 2016
It’s probable that someone you know is deep in debt. If you are observant, you might see one of these seven signs.