Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
Discover how to make professional and visually appealing data visualizations in Excel that effectively tell a story and capture your readers’ attention.
The right data visualizations can transform financial statements from boring to brilliant. This online course reveals the techniques you need to create dynamic, eye-catching charts that suit a wide range of financial information. By learning to present financial data in more compelling ways, you will add incredible value to your work and be able to better serve your accounting clients or organization.
Additional options and pricing may be available. See pricing and registration for more details.
Displaying information using heat bars
• What We Will Cover• Data Visualization Overview• Conditional Formatting Tools• Creating Heat Maps with Conditional Formatting• Customizing Conditional Formatting• What Have We Done
Displaying information using data bars
• Visualizing Variances and Trends - Part 1• Visualizing Variances and Trends - Part 2• What Have We Done
Displaying information using icon sets
• Identifying Key Values - Part 1• Identifying Key Values - Part 2• What Have We Done
• Creating Customer Upload Fields• Creating Spark Lines• Using Formulas for Data Visualization - Part 1• Using Formulas for Data Visualization - Part 2• Creating Charts with Conditional Formatting - Part 1• Creating Charts with Conditional Formatting - Part 2• What Have We Done
Charts in Excel
• Built-in Chart Types• Custom Chart Types• Choosing a Chart Type• Considerations for Charting• Building an Effective Chart - Part 1• Building an Effective Chart - Part 2• Building an Effective Chart - Part 3• What Have We Done
Multiple column charts
• Multiple Column Charts - Part 1• Multiple Column Charts - Part 2• What Have We Done
• In Review • Conclusion • Final Quiz
Gain the fundamental information and tools needed to master making spreadsheets in Excel.
Learn how to create effective tabular data sets in Excel so that you can better organize and analyze financial information.
Learn how to use Excel to create interesting and impactful financial reports.
Member Development and Support
Canada wants to shift capital to support climate change and sustainable development. As a signatory of the Paris Agreement on climate change, Canada is committed to a global pact toward more sustainability for the global economy.
January 23, 2019
This webinar is designed to help directors better understand and oversee risk, including embedded vulnerabilities and compounding effects from multiple risks.
February 6, 2019
Are you ready to break the mould? Come to Canada’s leading event for not-for-profit leaders and learn how to accelerate your organization’s impact.