Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
Discover a wide range of powerful tools within Excel to maximize the functionality and impact of your financial spreadsheets.
The more you know about Excel formulas and functions, the better equipped you will be to present financial information in meaningful ways. This online course delves into a beginner’s level of formulas, and shows you how to take Excel from a static sheet of paper to a dynamic calculator with simple formulas to sum up columns and rows.
You will learn how to build spreadsheets for inventory analysis, income forecasting and cash flow and balance. You’ll be able to follow allow along with extensive course resources, ebooks and practical examples, all of which will be yours to keep.
Additional options and pricing may be available. See pricing and registration for more details.
• What We Will Cover• Formula Basics• Using Ranges
• Function Basics• Using Ranges in Functions• Function Basics Pt. 2• Five Common Functions• Logic Functions• Logic Functions Pt. 2
Case study #1: Analyzing the weekly sales reports
• Analyzing The Weekly Sales Reports• Continuing the Weekly Sales Report• Extracting High’s and Low’s of the Weekly Sales Reports
Case study #2: Building an income forecast
• Building An Income Forecast• Completing the Income Forecast
Case study #3: Building a cash flow statement
• Building A Cash Flow Statement• Continuing to Build the Cash Flow Statement• Financing Aspects of the Cash Flow Statement• Continuing Financing Aspects and Completing the Cash Flow Statement
Case study #4: Building a projected balance sheet
Building A Projected Balance Sheet
• In Review • Conclusion• Final Quiz
Gain the fundamental information and tools needed to master making spreadsheets in Excel.
Learn the purpose of logic and reference functions, and how to use them. Take a deep dive into lookup functions, including VLOOKUP(), and become a master of Excel functions.
Learn how to use key functions in Excel that will help you effectively evaluate financial data and make better business decisions.
Member Development and Support
Join our financial literacy volunteer program for CPA members.
February 26, 2018
Embrace change and make an impact on your not-for-profit (NFP) with insights from industry experts and leaders.
November 16, 2017
From podcasts to virtual classrooms and online courses, there are multiple ways to meet your 2017 CPD requirements online and on the go.