Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
Learn how to use Excel to create interesting and impactful financial reports.
When you invest time and effort into creating a financial report, you want to make sure it gets read. With Excel Formatting Tools: Adding Eye-Catching Elements, you will learn how to use Excel to develop more vibrant and professional-looking reports.
Discover tips and tricks for making more appealing and easy-to-understand diagrams, workflow charts, equations and more. This course is filled with techniques to help you better engage your readers so that you can do more than just present numbers — you can deliver the message.
Additional options and pricing may be available. See pricing and registration for more details.
Photo images in Excel
• What We Will Cover• Working With Pictures in Excel• Generating Marketing Collateral in Excel• Formatting Photos and Adding Clip Art• Screen Clippings and Background Insertion• What Have We Done
• Working With Drawing Tools in Excel• Creating SmartArt• Formatting SmartArt• What Have We Done
• Working With Drawing Tools in Excel• Creating a Flowchart in Excel• Connecting Your Flowchart• Grouping and Formatting Drawing Objects• Creating WordArt in Excel• What Have We Done
Equations and symbols
• Working With Equations and Symbols• Using Equations and Symbols in a Report• Inserting the Copyright Symbol• Building an Equation in Excel• Using Spell Check, Thesaurus, and Translation• What Have We Done
Custom number formatting
• Working With Custom Number Formatting• Using Custom Number Formatting• Using Custom Formatting for Variances - Part 1• Using Custom Formatting for Variances - Part 2• What Have We Done
• Working With Conditional Formatting• Using Conditional Formatting• Highlighting Key Values• Using Formulas With Conditional Formatting• Understanding Precedence• Managing and Customizing Formatting Rules• What Have We Done
• Working With Outlining and Custom Views• Building and Modifying Worksheet Views• Creating Custom Views• What Have We Done
• In Review • Conclusion • Final Quiz
Gain the fundamental information and tools needed to master making spreadsheets in Excel.
Discover the essential tools needed to further develop your learning in Excel and become proficient at creating spreadsheets.
Member Development and Support
September 18, 2017
Jointly presented by CPA Canada and CPA Ontario, The ONE is the must-attend, multi-track event of the year, designed for all CPAs who want to be at the top of their game.
Learn about CPA Canada’s board of directors and the upcoming Annual General Meeting to be held in Quebec City on September 27, 2017.
September 7, 2017
The new U.S. reporting standard – subject to approval by the U.S. SEC – contains significant differences from Canadian auditor reporting standards. The AASB is looking at these differences to decide on next steps