Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
Learn how to use Excel to create interesting and impactful financial reports.
When you invest time and effort into creating a financial report, you want to make sure it gets read. With Excel Formatting Tools: Adding Eye-Catching Elements, you will learn how to use Excel to develop more vibrant and professional-looking reports.
Discover tips and tricks for making more appealing and easy-to-understand diagrams, workflow charts, equations and more. This course is filled with techniques to help you better engage your readers so that you can do more than just present numbers — you can deliver the message.
Additional options and pricing may be available. See pricing and registration for more details.
Photo images in Excel
• What We Will Cover• Working With Pictures in Excel• Generating Marketing Collateral in Excel• Formatting Photos and Adding Clip Art• Screen Clippings and Background Insertion• What Have We Done
• Working With Drawing Tools in Excel• Creating SmartArt• Formatting SmartArt• What Have We Done
• Working With Drawing Tools in Excel• Creating a Flowchart in Excel• Connecting Your Flowchart• Grouping and Formatting Drawing Objects• Creating WordArt in Excel• What Have We Done
Equations and symbols
• Working With Equations and Symbols• Using Equations and Symbols in a Report• Inserting the Copyright Symbol• Building an Equation in Excel• Using Spell Check, Thesaurus, and Translation• What Have We Done
Custom number formatting
• Working With Custom Number Formatting• Using Custom Number Formatting• Using Custom Formatting for Variances - Part 1• Using Custom Formatting for Variances - Part 2• What Have We Done
• Working With Conditional Formatting• Using Conditional Formatting• Highlighting Key Values• Using Formulas With Conditional Formatting• Understanding Precedence• Managing and Customizing Formatting Rules• What Have We Done
• Working With Outlining and Custom Views• Building and Modifying Worksheet Views• Creating Custom Views• What Have We Done
• In Review • Conclusion • Final Quiz
Gain the fundamental information and tools needed to master making spreadsheets in Excel.
Discover the main techniques and best practices for creating dynamic spreadsheet models that better serve your organization or clients.
Discover the essential tools needed to further develop your learning in Excel and become proficient at creating spreadsheets.
CPA Canada Professional Learning and Development Customer Service
March 1, 2017
Gain practical organizational insights and learn from industry experts at this annual event for not-for-profit financial leaders.
February 13, 2017
Don’t miss a step. Follow CPA Canada for live video updates from #Budget2017.
Join our financial literacy volunteer program for CPA members.