Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
• Welcome• What is a Spreadsheet “Model”?• Planning Models: Essential Groundwork• Modeling Best Practices• Dynamic Modeling TechniquesPlanning Models: Essential GroundworkModeling Best PracticesDynamic Modeling Techniques
• Examining the “Vlookup” Function• Using “Vlookup” in Dynamic Modeling• Using the “IF” Function and Comments in Dynamic Modeling
• Using Conditional Formatting• Putting the Model to Work with Cash Flows• Using Outlining to Compress Model Sections
• Reviewing the Completed Model• Separating Data from Logic
• Introduction to Styles• Creating Custom styles
Drink Pricing Worksheet
• Using Models for Capital Budgeting• Using Models for Sensitivity Analysis
• In Review • Final Quiz
Join our financial literacy volunteer program for CPA members.
January 9, 2017
Canada is celebrating its 150th anniversary. We’re celebrating you, Canadian CPAs. Tell us why you’re proud to be a Canadian CPA. Then watch for our big celebration in July.
March 1, 2017
Gain practical organizational insights and learn from industry experts at this annual event for not-for-profit financial leaders.