Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
• Welcome• What is a Spreadsheet “Model”?• Planning Models: Essential Groundwork• Modeling Best Practices• Dynamic Modeling Techniques
• Examining the “Vlookup” Function• Using “Vlookup” in Dynamic Modeling• Using the “IF” Function and Comments in Dynamic Modeling
• Reviewing the Completed Model• Separating Data from Logic
• Using Conditional Formatting• Putting the Model to Work with Cash FlowsUsing Outlining to Compress Model Sections
Drink Pricing Worksheet
• Using Models for Capital Budgeting• Using Models for Sensitivity Analysis
• Introduction to Styles• Creating Custom styles
• In Review• Final Quiz
Join our financial literacy volunteer program for CPA members.
Our Firm Directory allows you to search for Canadian CPA firms using our interactive map as well as other criteria.
September 18, 2017
Jointly presented by CPA Canada and CPA Ontario, The ONE is the must-attend, multi-track event of the year, designed for all CPAs who want to be at the top of their game.