Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
Deepen your understanding of Excel’s built-in date and time functions so you can more effectively perform complex calculations.
Take your accounting performance to the next level by mastering the date and time functions of Excel. This online course explores how these functions work and provides tips and tricks for using them in different contexts.
You will gain the knowledge and skills to use these Excel functions more effectively when managing payroll, holiday hours and large project schedules. This course includes extensive resources, an eBook and practical examples that are yours to keep.
Additional options and pricing may be available. See pricing and registration for more details.
Understanding dates in Excel
• What We Will Cover• Understanding Dates in Excel• Common Date Functions• Today’s Date• Date Extractions - Day and Month• Date Extractions - Year and Week• Date Conversion• Date Creation• What Have We Done
• Santa’s Receivables• Extracting Key Statistics• Purchases and Interest - Part 1• Purchases and Interest - Part 2• Calculating Interest• Cumulative A/R Balances• What Have We Done
Understanding and manipulating time in Excel
• Understanding Time in Excel• Manipulating Time in Excel• Creating Time Sheets• Pay Periods• Calculating Regular Hours• Calculating OT Hours - Part 1• Calculating OT Hours - Part 2• Calculating Banked Time• Total Hours Payable• What Have We Done
Workdays and holidays
• Calculating Workdays and Holidays• Labour Hour Forecasting 02:13 Creating a Production Schedule• Statutory Holidays - Part 1• Statutory Holidays - Part 2• Statutory Holidays - Part 3• Creating a Labour Hour Forecast - Part 1• Creating a Labour Hour Forecast - Part 2• What Have We Done
• In Review• Conclusion• Final Quiz
Gain the fundamental information and tools needed to master making spreadsheets in Excel.
Discover a wide range of powerful tools within Excel to maximize the functionality and impact of your financial spreadsheets.
Learn the most valuable text and information functions in Excel so you can create more complete financial models.
Member Development and Support
Canada wants to shift capital to support climate change and sustainable development. As a signatory of the Paris Agreement on climate change, Canada is committed to a global pact toward more sustainability for the global economy.
January 23, 2019
This webinar is designed to help directors better understand and oversee risk, including embedded vulnerabilities and compounding effects from multiple risks.
February 6, 2019
Are you ready to break the mould? Come to Canada’s leading event for not-for-profit leaders and learn how to accelerate your organization’s impact.