Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
• Distinguishing the legal representative from the professional preparing the returns• Standards• Gathering relevant facts• Other actions to consider before preparing returns• Non-residents• Important concepts
• Periodic payments• Rights or things• Business income• Testamentary trust income• Other income
• Deferred income plans• Non-capital property• Death benefits• Life insurance policies• Tax-free savings account
• Depreciable property• Other capital property
• Spouse/common-law partner/spouse or common-law partner trust beneficiary• Farm and fishing property• Capital property reserves• Partnership interests• Capital stock
• Tax credits• Elective returns: Common attributes and the advantage of filing them• Income tax returns• Other compliance matters• Planning
Join our financial literacy volunteer program for CPA members.
January 9, 2017
Canada is celebrating its 150th anniversary. We’re celebrating you, Canadian CPAs. Tell us why you’re proud to be a Canadian CPA. Then watch for our big celebration in July.
March 1, 2017
Gain practical organizational insights and learn from industry experts at this annual event for not-for-profit financial leaders.