Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
• Distinguishing the legal representative from the professional preparing the returns• Standards• Gathering relevant facts• Other actions to consider before preparing returns• Non-residents• Important concepts
• Periodic payments• Rights or things• Business income• Testamentary trust income• Other income
• Deferred income plans• Non-capital property• Death benefits• Life insurance policies• Tax-free savings account
• Depreciable property• Other capital property
• Spouse/common-law partner/spouse or common-law partner trust beneficiary• Farm and fishing property• Capital property reserves• Partnership interests• Capital stock
• Tax credits• Elective returns: Common attributes and the advantage of filing them• Income tax returns• Other compliance matters• Planning
Join our financial literacy volunteer program for CPA members.
Our Firm Directory allows you to search for Canadian CPA firms using our interactive map as well as other criteria.
September 18, 2017
Jointly presented by CPA Canada and CPA Ontario, The ONE is the must-attend, multi-track event of the year, designed for all CPAs who want to be at the top of their game.