Please choose between the following three options for navigation.
• Introduction to analytical procedures• Techniques• Statement of cash flows• Conclusion
• The balance sheet• Conclusion
• The income statement• Conclusion
• ROA, ROE, and reasonableness tests• Concluding remarks on analytical procedures
• Appendix A — Financial statements for Xenon Co.• Appendix B — Commonly used ratios• Appendix C — Selected ratios calculated for Xenon Co.• Appendix D — Common-size and percentage change financial statements for Xenon Co.• Appendix E — Comparison tables from Statistics Canada• Appendix F — CGA Canada Public Practice Manual sample pages• Appendix G — Quantitative methods in analytical procedures• Appendix H — Data for quizzes
Join our financial literacy volunteer program for CPA members.
September 18, 2017
Jointly presented by CPA Canada and CPA Ontario, The ONE is the must-attend, multi-track event of the year, designed for all CPAs who want to be at the top of their game.
July 10, 2017
CPA Canada and Canadian CPAs celebrate Canada’s 150th anniversary and tell us why they are #CPAproud.