|Location and date:|
||June 5-8, 2023
Jointly Presented By
Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) and the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA & CIMA) are proud to bring you the Advanced Personal Financial Planning conference at AICPA ENGAGE 2023.
The Advanced Personal Financial Planning track delivers the latest practical information and guidance from the sharpest minds in the profession. The peer-curated agenda focuses on pertinent topics to help your clients make important financial decisions.
For AICPA Advanced Personal Financial Planning Conference 2023 hotel rates and information go here.
Can’t make it to Las Vegas?
Sessions can be streamed in real time to your PC. Save on travel and select what suits your professional development needs while earning the same CPD credits.
CPA Canada members benefit from AICPA member pricing.
Pricing & registration
Additional options and pricing may be available. See pricing and registration for more details.
Starting at $1,175 USD
Up to 44 CPD hour(s)
- ETFs versus Mutual Funds
- AI and Investments
- Passion Assets - Wine, Auto, Collectibles, etc.
- How to Create & Profitably Operate a Next Gen Practice
- Podcasting Made Easy
- Student Loan Planning/Late-State College Planning
- Tax Planning for Cryptocurrency
- Risk Management Strategies for Non-Traditional Families
Who should attend?
- Financial planning professionals, including CPAs, CFP and CFA charter holders
- Insurance and risk management professionals
- Investment advisers
- Tax and estate planning attorneys
- Certified Investment Management Analysts (CIMA) professionals providing investment, retirement and tax planning services
Venue[s] and Accommodation[s]
ARIA Resort & Casino
3730 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89158
Park MGM Las Vegas
3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
You may also be interested in:
Earn the Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) credential and take your forensic accounting knowledge to the next level.
Become a member of the AICPA & CIMA Forensic and Valuation Services section and enjoy access to essential tools and resources to take your work to the next level.
Sherri Bulmer, Member Development and Support
Email: [email protected]