Take advantage of this effective resource which provides guidance, templates, and useful links for practitioners in the areas of practice management, advisory, compilations, and tax.
Annual Internet Subscription: Office Licence (5 users) |
Members $355 | Non-members $395
Prices may change without notice.
The PACT has been developed with sole practitioners and small- to medium-sized practices (SMPs) in mind to help you and your staff perform compilation, tax and various advisory services, as well as provide guidance on practice management topics.
PACT will help you:
- conduct high-quality, cost-effective compilation engagements in compliance with professional standards, as well as other advisory services, including tax
- implement best practices at your firm to operate more efficiently
- inform, educate and train professional accountants and students
- better serve the public interest
- resources on the new CSRS 4200 compilations as well as the existing Section 9200 compilations, including:
- practice aids (templates, letters, and reports)
- illustrative case study
- detailed sample completed forms
- step-by-step guide to completing compilation engagements that address the key requirements and concepts in the professional standards (Canadian Standard on Related Services, CSRS 4200 - Compilation Engagements)*
- various tax engagement letters, transmittal letters, and checklists, including, tax engagement preparation checklists, client acceptance checklists, and more.
- a one-stop PACT Resource Centre, available through Knotia.ca, providing resources and links to relevant practice management and advisory topics from CPA Canada, the provincial accounting bodies, the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), our sponsors and other sources
*Please note that CSRS 4200, Compilation Engagements replaces the existing Section 9200, Compilation Engagements and is effective for periods ending on or after December 14, 2021.