Guidelines for transitioning CA students

If you’re a legacy CA student, learn the transition guidelines for completing the CPA certification program.

Get your downloadable electronic copy.

Download Now

The CPA profession is committed to ensuring that the education you completed for a legacy designation will be recognized towards the CPA designation, and you will therefore make the transition to the appropriate point in the CPA education program.

Transition Student Guidelines identifies the key CPA transition and requirement completion deadlines, as well as the consequences for not meeting these deadlines.

If you are a legacy CA candidate transitioning to the CPA program, please contact your provincial/regional body to find out any additional requirements, deadlines and procedures.