Register for the CPA Professional Education Program (CPA PEP)

You register for the CPA PEP through your provincial or regional CPA body. Find contact information for those bodies across Canada.

You must register with your provincial or regional body to enrol in the Chartered Professional Accountant Professional Education Program (CPA PEP).


Each provincial/regional website contains valuable information about the registration process, program schedules, module fees and much more.


Canada is celebrating its 150th anniversary. We’re celebrating you, Canadian CPAs. Tell us why you’re proud to be a Canadian CPA. Then watch for our big celebration in July.

Gain practical organizational insights and learn from industry experts at this annual event for not-for-profit financial leaders.